- Customer Photos
Sidi - Streetburner Boot
- Low cut design.
- External ankle brace system.
- Composite inner sole.
- Tecno-II buckle system for a perfect glove like fit.
- Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- Top Grain leather outer construction.
- Removable arch support.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vent.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- Dual compound sole.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
- Sizes: 7-13 (40-48)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High quality
- Slippery soles
- Long Rides
Comments about Sidi - Streetburner Boots:
I use these boots as general street riding boots and find them excellent for such tasks, great support and safety features but with out the bulky feel of full length boots. Fit under a pair of jeans comfortably and allow for walking around once off the bike without standing out too much. The vents are great for the hotter days aswell, or shut them for the cold. [...]
- Casual Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast