- Customer Photos
Sidi - Vertigo Street Racing Boot
- The new Vertigo racing boot, developed by Sidi is a perfect blend of comfort and high performance
- The leg portion - in polyurethane - is fitted with the TECNO VR closing system patented by Sidi, to provide adjustments via a nylon thread passing through two lateral holes. Pull on the thread to wrap the boot symmetrically and snugly around the calf.
- To loosen off, press the locking device in the direction of the arrow and widen the calf-section of the boot.
- After putting the boot on, raise the arc-shaped handle and turn it clockwise until it snaps into place creating the close wrap effect. A maximum adjustment of 5 cm. is provided.
- Do not turn the handle anti-clockwise.
- On the lower outer part of the boot an air intake is fitted which can be opened or closed according to needs, by a simple pushbutton.
- For a greater foot safety, the heel of the Vertigo model is fitted with a transparent polyurethane shell with two anti-impact shock absorbers.
- The transparent shell has 3 mm of movement.
- The Vertigo model is completed with a nylon shin plate to protect the shin and with a scuff pad, both replaceable.
- The new rubber sole was created with slip-proof design.
- Inside, the model Vertigo provides maximum comfort : the breathable sheath is treated with Teflon and fitted with air holes.
- This fabric protection process prevents water or sweat from being absorbed. The boot dries quickly and does not collect mould.
- The ankle area is padded inside.
- All parts of the boot can be replaced.
- Colors: Black, Red, White/Black and Blue.
- Size: 4.5 - 14.5 (4.5 - 7.5, 13 - 14.5 in Black Only)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ample Padding
- Comfortable Fit
- Good Traction
- Weather Resistant
- Not aplicable
- Anytime I ride
Comments about Sidi - Vertigo Boots:
I use these boots everytime I ride and they are great, comfy, awesome value for money, lots of features and fit for purpose. Awesome Boot.....
- Feels true to size
- Motorcycle Enthusiast