This product has been discontinued
Sunline - V1 Forged Flex Brake Lever (KTM)
- Customer Photos
Sunline V1 Flex Brake Levers
- InVINCEible technology - Covered by patent 6,047,611. No other lever has this level of technology in it. No cables to break, just good solid hardware.
- Introducing MDX - You don't crash in one direction, why should your lever bend in one? The new V-1 MDX is not a flex lever. The new V-1 uses the new multi-directional or MDX platform. Like no other lever before it, the V-1 MDX moves forward, up and down. Eliminating the need for expensive, complicated perches. MDX, because you don't crash in one direction.
- Guaranteed - We will back every V-1 MDX lever with an unprecedented five year warrantee.
- The inspiration Vince Warren - In the 80's racer and inventor Vince Warren came with the idea of having a lever that would not break and cost him winning a race. Vince passed away before he could see his dream become a reality. Vince's mom determined to see her sons dream come true, kept pursuing the dream to make it happen. Enter Sunline. Over 25 years later, his vision becomes a reality. Named after his likeness, for every V-1 MDX lever sold, a portion of the proceeds go to The Vince Warren estate.
- Light - The V-1 MDX lever weighs in at a svelte 123 grams.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
Comments about Sunline - V1 Forged Flex Brake Lever (KTM):
fit's ok, and easily adjustable, but the lever stop is not long enough to compress the brake light switch on the EXC. Maybe there is another model specifically for the EXC?? I added a little extention peace and it works fine.
- Casual Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast