- Customer Photos
Tag Metals - Rear Sprocket
The Tag Metals Rear Sprocket Is one of the most robust rear sprockets on the market today. Durable under any condition, Tag Metals used scientific research to create a sprocket that is close to the hardness of diamonds through a hard anodizing process. This sprocket also has self-cleaning mud grooves that extend chain life, keeping the performance going. Used by the GEICO Honda race team, this sprocket is battle tested by the best. The Tag Metals Rear Sprocket is in a class of its own when it comes to durability, technology, and performance.
- The most durable high performance aluminum sprocket!
- Lifecycle is 3 times as long as the competition
- Hard anodized for abrasion and corrosion, more durable than normal anodizing. Aluminum processed by hard anodizing is only a few points away from the HARDNESS OF DIAMONDS
- Used by the GEICO Honda race time (Kevin Windham, Justin Barcia, Eli Tomas, Blake Wharton, Wil Hahn, and Justin Bogle)
- Self-cleaning mud grooves extend chain life
- Available in Works
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Improves Performance
Comments about TAG Metals - Rear Sprocket (Honda):
I ride a crf250r and so far it has 25 hours on it with very little wear.
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast