- Customer Photos
T.M. Designworks - "Baja-Rally" Endurance 2 Stage Chain SlidersThe T.M Designworks Baja Rally chain sliders will increase your chains ability to glide smoothly off the sprocket, and with T.M design works newly designed chain slide your new chain slide with last roughly 25% longer than the stock or previous models. Chain sliders can get chewed up and obtain sharp edges after long time use ultimately cause damages to your chain and sprockets. Mitigate those chances from occuring with the Stage 2 chain slider from T.M Designworks. The Baja Rally endurance Stage 2 chain slider is recommended from various motorcycle magazines that are highly credited, and has been race tested to be a leading dirt bike chain slider.
- The ultimate slider for long time top wear life compared to the lousy stock part and cheap aftermarket copies of a stock sliders
- This new TMD slider has been race tested and shows about a 25% better life span compared to our superior first design
- The new shape and thickness will maximize chain torque control for suspension consistency and is oil impregnated for virtually zero friction and surface drag
- 2-Stage chain slap dampening system lowers chain pitch found on harder plastics that resonate sound through the thin walled stock aluminum arms
- All new alloy collars, bolts, and extra noise dampening pads are included.
- Recommended by Motocross Action, Dirt Rider, Dirt Bike Magazine. Race tested by Monster Engery Sponsored Babbit's, Cernic, Leading Edge Kawasaki race teams
- 1-Year pro-rated (USA only) replacement warranty
Note: 05-09 Honda (not 2009 450R) and all Yamaha models are setup with our connecting rib design and requires swingarm (not shock) removal to install. All other models bolt on like stock.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about T.M. Designworks - "Baja-Rally" Endurance 2 Stage Chain Sliders:
Use in the desert mostly, its wearing a lot slower than stock so far. Also, it says yamaha need to have the swingarm removed, i didnt have to remove it on the YZ450F 2015, need a bit of a push only.
- Was this a gift?: