- Customer Photos
Troy Lee Designs - 2013 Apex Pro Gloves
- Pittards flex leather palm with light padding.
- Structured composite knuckle and finger protection.
- Perforated premium leather body for comfort, fit and safety.
- Velcro wrist closure for secure adjustable fit.
- Padding at ball of hand for added protection.
- 3D TPR logo on main tophand of panel.
- Accordion leather at cuff, finger and thumb knuckles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Snug Fit
- Well Padded
- Street Riding
Comments about Troy Lee Designs - 2013 Apex Pro Gloves:
Awesome gloves. I've used them for about 600 miles now and there's no sign of splitting seams or bad craftsmanship. I'm keeping my fingers crossed since they were made in china but these gloves look great and feel great. Nice knuckle padding as well as a double-stitched palm and few foam pad inserts around the wrist.
- Feels true to size
- Casual Rider