- Customer Photos
Yoshimura - Data Box
- Reads Air Fuel
- Works with PIM2 Self Mapping Feature
- Dyno or on track Self mapping
- Computes fuel map for air fuel ratio settings from 11.0 to 15.0
- Choose from Stainless or Titanium bung and plug (Bung material MUST match your exhaust system material)
- Sets fuel adjustments at each Throttle position and RPM Range
- Plug and Play installation with the PIM2 unit (may require pipe modification to accept sensor)
- Allows for quick and easy dyno tuning
- User adjustable target air fuel ratio for performance and fuel economy
The optional DATA kit consists of an air fuel sensor and amplifier box that plugs into the PIM2, and allows for self-mapping of the motorcycle. Self-mapping means that as the user rides the bike on a dyno or on a closed course, the DATA Box automatically calculates the required fuel adjustment at each RPM and Throttle Position to reach the user selectable target air fuel ratio.
The DATA Box offers an alternative way for mapping without the time or cost of a custom dyno tune. For the rider looking for maximum performance, a dyno tune together with the DATA is the way to go.
The DATA Box Mapping software allows for the user to easily enter the target air fuel ratio, start, stop, and review the results of the self-mapping function. Once the recommended adjustments have been reviewed, the user can either apply all of the suggested adjustments or just a certain range with a few simple clicks of the mouse.
The kit comes with all of the required hardware, but may require modification of the exhaust pipe to accept the air fuel sensor fitting.