- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - A-4 Chest Protector
The Alpinestars A-4 chest protector can be viewed as the Heavy Duty version of the very sucessful A-1 roost guard. The A-4 chest protector offers a high level of upper body protection that is CE certified on the front and the back against impacts. The A-4 incorporates a thermoformed kidney belt to add extra protection to the roost guard. The kidney belt is an elastic strap that is perforated so its very flexible and doesn't hinder any movement on the ride.
The A-4 is meant to fit snug and close to the body, so comfort was a top priority for Alpinestars so they added soft bio-foam pads throughout the chassis. The A-4 is also designed for use with the BNS neck brace, the upper portion of the back is removable to allow the neck brace to fit comfortably. The shoulder pads are adjustable and removable, topping off the extra level of protection incorporated into the Alpinestars A-4 Chest protector.
If you are looking for the ultimate roost guard to wear under your jersey, look no further than the A-4 Chest protector.
- Front and back hard shell guards constructed from a performance poly-material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving. Shells are CE certified
- Front shell CE Certified
- Shells are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation perfect for the warmer days
- Adjustable kidney elastic strap incorporates thermoformed perforated rib protection panels for high levels of protection panels for high levels of protection without compromising movement
- Kidney closure system has newly designed, quick and easy to use buckles
- Soft bio-foam padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and close to the body fit
- Modular design means A-4 is optimize for use with BNS neck braces
- Removable upper back padded panel for BNS neck support compatibility
- Soft touch BNS puller for easy and safe engagement of the BNS
- Removable and adjustable shoulder pads for size regulation with integrated BNS puller