- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Anaheim Shoe
A clean and street-styled shoe that takes its inspiration from today’s youth culture designs, the Anaheim sets itself apart by subtly incorporating protective features more commonly found on motocross boots, such as the dual density ankle protectors. The Anaheim is definitely: ‘Street with MX attitude’
- Lightweight, street-styled combination microfiber upper incorporates perforated lateral and medial panels for durability, comfort and airflow.
- Perforated tongue and side panel is backed with performance padding for comfort and fit.
- 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability.
- Traditional metal eyelet lacing system for convenience and secure closure.
- Dual density and ergonomic MX-derived ankle and heel protector is applied between the upper and padded lining to provide all- round strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Internal toe box reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- The Anaheim Shoe is CE certified and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability, rigidity and protective performance.
- Reinforced mid sole inserted between the upper and the sole for structural strength and durability.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Advanced rubber compound cupsole construction which is molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and durability.
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
- Metal logo detailing logos and patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel.
- Reinforced lasting board inserted in sole for improved strength.