- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Belize Drystar Oiled Leather Boot
The all new Alpinestars Belize Drystar Oiled Leather boot is the perfect alternative for that motorcycle rider looking for that cross-over style boot. We could almost consider the Belize boot a motorcycle hiking boot, this boot is that comfortable on and off the bike. Due to the flexible design and comfort the Alpienstars Belize boot is a perfect choice for any dual sport or adventure rider looking for a specific boot without the bulk.
The upper is constructed from a full grain oiled leather on the lower medial and a suede leather on a higher panel. The Shin plate and calf design offer support and excellent resistance to impact. There is a wide entryfor convenience with 2 lateral buckles. As we all know, with Alpinestars their buckles are the best on the market. The buckles on the Alpinestars Belize boot feature a closure with a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self aligning design for easy, precise closure.
The height of the boot stops just below the calf to offer a sporty alternative to traditional touring high boot design.
- Upper constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press textture for superior grip
- Front and rearbellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort
- New TP shin plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts
- TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a preceise and adjustable closure
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection
- New lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckles. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release locking system with self algning design for easy preceise closure, all the buckles are replaceable
- Bio mechanical lateral flexi-blade system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfrt and shock absorbing performance
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper
- Polyproplene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety
- The boot height stops just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top
- The Belize Drystar boot is CE certified