- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Bionic Air Back Protector
The Bionic Air Back Protector is CE certified to the latest back protector standard, enabling the development of an ergonomic, compact protector that focuses protective coverage around the central back.
- CE Certified Level 1 to the LATEST back protector standard (prEN1621-2:2010) allowing a slimmer, more ergonomic design.
- Innovative Dual Density Honeycomb Technology (DDH) combines two different honeycomb structures to offer lightweight impact protection with exceptional breathability and comfort:
- Outer Honeycomb plate - Made of Polypropylene; provides an outer structure to protect the back from penetrating injuries, as well as dissipating impact force over a wider area;
- Inner Honeycomb foam - Made from a special elastomeric compound, this light and flexible impact foam absorbs transferred energy.
- Protection plates have special lateral “wings” that flex to fit to the movement of the shoulder blades and wrap around the kidneys when in the riding position