- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Bogota Drystar Jacket
A highly versatile adventure touring jacket constructed from an abrasion and tear-resistant poly-fabric, the Bogota Jacket features Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® membrane for guaranteed waterproofing. This jacket also features innovative ventilation systems as well as superb levels of protection thanks to its integrated CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant poly-fabric main shell and multi-panel mesh lining for comfort and durability.
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance.
- Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be fully removed with easy identification red zippers and integrated stretch comfort edge.
- Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long rides.
- Climate Control System (CCS) on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets and zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation control.
- Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets and two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility pocket. Internal pockets are waterproof and zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro® closure and strap garage to allow collar to be securely kept in place while open.
- Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while riding.
- Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar region.
- Reflective detailing on front and back improves rider visibility.
- Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on DRYSTAR membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK zips used throughout.