- Customer Photos
Bunny Hop Shorts (Bicycle)
Move aside for the aesthetic goodness that is the Alpinestars Bunny Shorts. These bad boys have a sturdy but cool design that is tailored specifically for your size and body composition. Subsequently, you have a more streamlined short with a new fit design that has a minimalist style to it. With that, the Alpinestars Bunny Hop Shorts carry a multi- panel shell construction that features a four- way stretch nylon/ polyester and taslon fabrics that reinforce the short. Incidentally, the taslon one- piece panel is strategically positioned on the crotch to improve strength, reduce seams and guarantee some of the best comfort a rider can get out there. Moving on to flexibility, the Alpinestars Bunny Shorts feature an adjustable waistband with a Velcro adjustment plus a D-ring for a personalized, secure fit that’ll keep your leg wear on no matter what. Also, say hello to deep zippered thigh side pockets that keep your stuff comfortable and safe with plenty of storage to keep all your necessities in one place. Drop by BTO Sports and get your favorite brand name gear for less including the Alpinestars Bunny Hop Shorts and more. Our customer associates want to help get you the best gear you can afford so you can enjoy your ride even more and not have paid a pretty penny for it.
- New fit design ensures minimal material design and lighter, more streamlined short.
- Multi-panel main shell construction featuring a fourway stretch nylon/polyester and taslon fabrics, plus a water-repellant treatment for light wet conditions.
- Taslon one-piece panel strategically positioned on crotch to improve strength, reduce seams and guarantee the best comfort during riding.
- Adjustable waistband with Velcro adjustment plus D-ring for personalized, secure fit.
- Front zipper closure with semi-locking zipper and snap hidden buttons for safe and strong closure.
- Deep zippered thigh side pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
- Strategically positioned laser perforations on crotch for excellent levels of ventilation.