- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Dune Glove
The Alpinestars Dune glove claims its spot as the lightest glove in the market. The Dune glove is made up of a lightweight stretch fabric main chassis for optimized fit and breathability. This is the ultimate warm weather riding glove, perfect for motocross or cross-training on your mountain bike. The Dune glove provides the ultimate in feel by utilizing a single layer Clarino palm and offers excellent sensitivity on the controls. You will find silicone patterning on the first two fingers and palm for added grip on the controls. Alpinestars has added their innovative stretch insert in the palm/thumb area for improved hand movement. Additionally the fingers are pre-curved in the ridiing position to help reduce fatigue.
At Alpinestars, they know gloves, the Dune Glove is the top choice for any rider looking for the lightest glove possible.
- Convenient slip-on design for easy in and out
- Excellent level of comfort and fit
- Lightweight stretch fabric main chassis for optimized fir and breathability
- Single layer Clarino palm offers excellent sensitivity on bikes controls
- Clarino reinforcements on palm for durability and comfort
- Silicone patterning on first two fingers and palm for grip and riding control
- Innovative stretch insert adductor (palm and thumb) for improved hand movement and lever control
- Pre curved finger construction reduces fatigue