This product has been discontinued
Alpinestars - Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Brace (Sold Individually)
- Customer Photos
The Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Brace is a completely new knee brace composed of high performance materials resulting in a super strong, 40% lighter brace. By utilizing the carbon polymer compound to create the brace frame, less material is required which keeps the design streamlined and simple. There is ample room inside the brace, which allows users to utilize the new size adapter system which tailors the fit to each rider. With the S.A.S. you won’t have to worry about knee braces sliding down your shins anymore. By creating a snug, proper fit, the brace will always work at its optimum potential as it was technically designed to do. Furthermore, the X strap system is quick and painless for taking the braces on and off. The Alpinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Knee brace is truly an advanced knee brace due to its weight, size, and protective features. Most riders don’t even realize they’re wearing this brace as it’s so refined. Adaptive to freezing temperatures, the Aplinestars Fluid Tech Carbon Knee Brace is the go to brace for motocross and snow racers alike.
Need just one MX knee brace? You’ve come to the right place. This Alpinestars knee brace provides premier protection against all sorts of hazards, yet also allows an incredible amount of on-bike movement. This Alpinestars Fluid Tech carbon knee brace performs under pressure, in any condition. Plus, it’s significantly lighter than other contemporary knee braces – because the last thing you want from your knee brace is to be slowed down. (Available in two sizes – L or R).
- Optimized structural integrity and frame strength
- The Fluid Tech features a lightweight ‘exoskeleton’ for reduced material construction design
- Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow
- Crucial weight savings
- The Fluid Tech is 40 per cent lighter than current B2 brace versions
- Performance at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F)
The Fluid Tech Brace is designed to provide a highly customizable, personalized and stable fit:
- SAS (size adapter system) provides adjustable and versatile brace fitment in size ranges S-M-L and XL
- Brace is supplied with leg-size adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm) on either side of hinge
- Two pairs of flexible, anatomically optimized ‘ergo-fit’ spacers (6mm and 9mm) for improved directional articulation performance
- Innovative, dual X-strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro closures for rapid and easy mounting