- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - GP Tech Leather Jacket
With a premium leather main shell construction, CE approved interior protection and MotoGP-tested exterior protection, the GP Tech is Alpinestars’ top racing-inspired leather jacket. With plenty of ventilation and highly developed fit and features you can feel comfortable and secure on the street.
- Highly durable, premium leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- The GP Tech Suit has class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
- Alpinestars race‐derived, CE‐approved GPR shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Alpinestars exclusively developed Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder and elbow sliders, race tested in Moto GP. Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Back pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic Back protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable windbreaker means garment can be worn in various weather situations.
- Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability.
- Moto GP profiled, aerodynamic back hump is ventilated for improved suit cooling performance.
- Removable and washable inner liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Extensive Aramidic fiber stretch panels are strategically positioned on the underarms and shoulder areas for excellent fit and feel.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue.
- Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments for a highly customized fit.
- External hand pockets are zippered for peace of mind closure.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket and interior pockets with Velcro® for peace-of-mind closure.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.