- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Jaws Perforated Leather Jacket
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection
- Durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible microfiber and aramidic stretch panels on back, chest, waist and arms
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic Chest Pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector
- Cuff adjustment includes Velcro and semi-auto locking zips
- External, dual-density TPU shoulder sliders
- 3D mesh collar improves comfort
- Strategically positioned high density perforated zoning
- Zippered Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) air in-takes to allow efficient regulation of inner airflow
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustment
- Low-profile, round-edged collar to avoid irritation
- Neoprene comfort edge on collar and cuff
- Removable thermal vest
- Mesh lining to improve breathability
- Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
- Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Abrasion Resistant
- Weather Resistant
- Well Insulated
- Can Get Hot Duh
- Casual Wear
- Long Rides
- Warm Weather
Comments about Alpinestars - Jaws Perforated Jacket (Leather):
Great fitting and feeling jacket, give it a few rides and it loosens up and becomes very comfortable, the same with all leather.
Recently purchased the pants, connect securely to the jacket to form a one piece suit.
internal and external zipped pockets, no need to worry about your iPhone or wallet dropping out of your pocket.
have not gone sliding across the ground as of yet, but if i do i am very happy with the quality of the jacket and the materials and stitching it is made of.
well worth the price.
- Feels true to size
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast