- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Oslo Drystar Glove
Ultra-warm, waterproof and breathable – the Oslo is ideally suited for short or long cold weather riding. With strategically positioned synthetic leather and suede reinforcements this customizable glove offers durability while EVA foam padding throughout ramps up the comfort and protective features.
- Multi-material main upper construction for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® lining keep the hands dry and comfortable.
- Fiberfill® thermal insulation for excellent warmth performance in cold weather.
- Velour insulated upper lining and fleece palm insulation inner lining significantly ramp up heat retaining qualities.
- EVA foam padding on knuckle, palm, fingers and wrist for added protection.
- PU skin grip palm with synthetic suede reinforcement on palm and thumb for excellent grip on bike controls.
- Pre-contoured glove construction with synthetic leather reinforcements on fingers and thumb.
- Reflective piping on knuckle for improved over rider visibility.
- Accordion stretch panel on back of hand and stretch gusset inserts on finger for improved fit and reduced fatigue.
- Velcro® adjustable wrist and cuff closure provides an adaptable fit.