- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Paragon Bib Shorts (Bicycle)
Product quality and efficiency are two mantras that the Alpinestars family strives to exceed. In every steed, the company has been creating fascinating products that break ground in different sports for over 50 years, and the best is yet to come. Headlining their latest story is none other than the Alpinestars Paragon Bib Shorts (Bicycle). These bad boys are great undergarments for your set gear and strap you in so that you’re ready to hit the track running. To start off, they feature an innovative, body- mapped main shell construction incorporating nylon/poly resistant lycra, perforated lycra, 3D mesh and elasticated straps. The Alpinestars Paragon Shorts are designed to perform at maximum capacity, so it features a minimal seam construction for comfort and material integrity. Moving on to the lumbar areas, the back features an innovative protection/ hydration system incorporating: removable CE certified back protection, a back protector constructed from a soft shock- absorbing foam, a mesh compartment and conduits to accommodate a hydration pack, and more.
From the waist down, the Alpinestars Paragon Shorts incorporates removable impact absorption foam padding on the hips to provide additional protection in key areas. Additionally, you have convenient storage options provided by triple back lumbar pocket construction. The back lumbar pocket, specifically, features a floating construction that means that the garment can be worn under a baggy short without compromising comfort or stability. Also important is the relective details and logo on the thighs, sides and upper back that dramatically improve rider visibility. For the best motocross apparel in town including the Alpinestars Paragon Bib Shorts, check out BTO Sports in Camarillo and get epic deals and discounts on your favorite gear through a dedicated sales staff that will help you every step of the way.
- Innovative, body-mapped main shell construction incorporating nylon/poly resistant lycra, perforated lycra, 3D mesh and elasticated straps.
- Minimal seam construction for comfort and material integrity.
- Back features innovative protection/hydration system incorporating:
- Mesh compartments incorporating removable CE certified back protection
- Back protector constructed from a soft visco-elastic, shock-absorbing foam
- Back protector CE certified Level 1 and is anatomically engineered for performance
- Mesh compartment and conduits to accommodate hydration pack (as an accessory upgrade).
- Incorporates removable impact absorption foam padding on hips to provide additional protection in key impact area.
- Multi-density Stealth® chamois seat padding absorbs saddle vibrations and improves overall comfort and breathability.
- Soft elastic on bottom hem with silicone grip keeps garment in position without causing irritation or chaffing.
- Convenient storage options provided by triple back lumbar pocket construction.
- Back lumbar pocket features floating construction meaning garment can be worn under a baggy short.
- Reflective details and logo on thighs, sides and upper back for improved riders’ visibility.