- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Roam 2 Waterproof Boot
A durable and extremely comfortable touring boot, the Roam 2 features a new ergonomic foot shaping structure for more control on the bike’s controls and a waterproof membrane for guaranteed weatherproofing and breathability. The Roam 2 also incorporates class- leading protective features and a Velcro® closure system for a secure and personalized fit.
- Technical synthetic material main upper construction, incorporating a durable microfiber front accordion flex zone with an extended flex area on the rear for improved Achilles-calf coverage.
- New boot shaping gives greater comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls. Internal heel counter and toe box give boot enhanced structural integrity.
- 100 per cent waterproof membrane layered between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Three adjustable Velcro straps ensure secure closure and highly personalized fit. Straps feature TPR pull tabs for ease of closure and durability.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Highly comfortable and durable technical textile collar lining.
- Dual density ankle protectors are backed with foam inner padding for protection and padding on both sides.
- Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole with unique side wrapping design.
- Innovative weight-saving laminated technology utilized on shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against impacts.
- Comfort padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
- The Roam 2 Waterproof is CE certified.