- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Stella Bogota Drystar Jacket
Perfectly designed and optimized for women touring riders, the Stella Bogota Jacket is lightweight and extremely comfortable, incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof membrane to provide superb protection against the elements. Highly configurable with innovative airflow systems this jacket also incorporates class-leading CE- certified protectors on the knee and elbows.
- Anatomically shaped for female-specific fit.
- Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant poly-fabric main shell and multi-panel mesh lining.
- Rip-stop reinforcement in key impact areas on the shoulders and arms for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance.
- Long thermal liner ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be fully removed with zipper connection and integrated stretch comfort edge.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tuning adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long rides.
- Climate Control System (CCS) on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets and zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation control.
- Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets and two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility pocket. Internal pockets are waterproof and zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro® closure and strap garage to allow collar to be securely kept in place while open.
- Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while riding.
- Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar region.
- Reflective detailing on front and back improves rider visibility.
- Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on DRYSTAR membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK zips used throughout.
- Non-aggressive micro-Velcro® used throughout the garment.