- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Stella Transition Drystar Glove
A superbly warm, waterproof glove that has been constructed specially for women riders, the Transition DRYSTAR® features Alpinestars’ exclusive DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE technology which promotes high levels of comfort, durability and grip sensitivity. Featuring a wrist strap closure for a secure fit and an elastic cuff closure to keep moisture and cold from penetrating the hands, this glove is ideal for all weather riding.
- Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed and bonded triple layer construction to offer:
- Reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- High levels of durability and interior material integrity.
- Excellent windproofing performance.
- Constructed from lightweight, advanced polymer chassis with Neoprene knuckle area for optimized levels of comfort and durability.
- Incorporating Alpinestars’ exclusively developed 100 per cent waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane to keep out the elements.
- ThinsulateTM insulation and fleece lining for guaranteed heat performance as well as moisture wicking to keep hands dry and warm.
- EVA foam padding on heel of palm, top fingers and cuff for excellent comfort and fit.
- Key areas on the palm are reinforced with an advanced soft polymer layer plus synthetic suede for optimized grip and comfort. Extended gauntlet cuff construction for maximum coverage and weather protection.
- Velcro® cuff closure plus elasticated wrist ensures comfortable, secure and close-fitting fit.
- TPR and printed logos on top, plus reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Touch screen compatible material on index finger for use with GPS systems, smartphones and tablets.