Alpinestars - Tech 10 Battle Born Limited Edition Boot
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA –the Monster Energy Cup is the most important Supercross race of the American off-season, with the world’s best racers competing for honors, and a cool $1m paycheck. To celebrate the event, Alpinestars has created a Limited Edition ‘Battle Born’ Tech 10 boot and gear set. Featuring a distinctive black, silver and gold color scheme which is inspired by the iconic liveries used by successful motorsport racing teams in the golden era of the 1970s, the kit is the same as dirt heroes Eli Tomac, Justin Barcia, and Jason Anderson will wear at the cup, allowing fans to show their support to their favorite riders. The Limited Edition 'Battle Born' gear set has been designed to be paired with the 'Battle Born'. The 'Battle Born' Racefend gloves and Racer Theck Jersey and pants feature the same technical innovations and performance as the rest of our motocross range, with distinctive black, silver and gold color combination allowing dirt riders to hit the track in a striking outfit that is a fitting tribute to one of the season's most eagerly awaited battles.
- Reduced Material Volume: The design also reduces the Tech 10's profile and it's physical size. It is more streamlined with newer, lighter, more durable composit materials and a more integrated approach to construction of the components which synamically enhance the chassis of the boot and utilize more advanced bonding process
- DCHP- Unique Heel Protection Innovation: Built into the Tech 10’s unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash. DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing, energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg. DHCP has been used by Alpinestars athletes in the demanding environments of professional Supercross and Motocross.
- Unparalleled Flex Control: A breakthrough innovation for the tech 10 is the introduction of the Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame Combining with the dual front and rear blade conectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shellall the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, over-compression, and hyper-extension.Engineered frontal felxion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade. The Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by redistibuting the energy across the boot frame. Asymetrical dual pivot arms on boot frame.Ankle Control System which allows natural ankle movement and improved impact protection.
- Unique Sole Integration: ompletely redesigned sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance; grip, mud and water run-off. Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessley integreated to the milti-density foot based structure with built-in support. The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replacable and Alpinestars offeres a full sole replacement and a boot repair service.
- Buckle Closure System: anatomically optimized redesigned for weight-asving and ergonomics the new triple buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. New slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closure which are cold forged for precision and strength. the closure system features a contra-closure, doubling closure security, and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning memory design for easy precise closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- Anatomical Shin and Calf Plates: The Tech 10 design is slimmer and more streamlined with a contoured calf protector ergonomically wrapping around the rear leg. Constructed from a dual density compound and combined with the rear blade system, protection is enhanced with progressive dampening of excessive torsional orces. The energy dissipating shin plate features a new anatomic design for reduced surface area and weight-saving.
- CE Certification: CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE Marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.