This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Alpinestars - Tech 10 Daytona D71 Special Edition Boots
- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Tech 10 Daytona D71 SE Boot
The Alpinestars - Tech 10 Daytona D71 Special Edition Boots are arguably the best boots available on the market today. Brand new and being proudly worn by professional teams the world over, the Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots are already a proven winner. Alpinestars originally released the Tech 10 Boot in 2004, and at that point in time the Tech 10 Boots were considered by many ahead of the game. These boots were very technically advanced and eventually paved the way for others to follow. It was the first boot to feature the molded sole, the outside frame utilized TPU rubber making it extremely protective, and the inner booty was taken from the tech 8 for added comfort. A few years later in 2009 the boot received minor updates adding comfort and weight savings. Now the 2014 Alpinestars tech 10 boot has been totally revamped. Reborn with all of the same characteristics as before, Alpinestars has taken protection to the next level. By utilizing TPU material to contour the boot’s frame, protection has been added significantly to the toe, foot, heel, ankle, calf, shin, and Achilles tendon. With the replaceable dual sole, riders can get extensive life out of these boots making it worthwhile to spend the extra money as the safety benefits outweigh cheaper boots. With so many advancements and safety features, it comes as no surprise that the Alpinestars tech 10 boots are choice for Ryan Villopoto, the 2013 AMA Supercross and Motocross Champ. Daytona SX Makes or breaks riders.
- •The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different polymer compounds in a single lightweight piece to offer strength while maintaining flexibility and structural integrity.
- •Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced microfiber together with an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell
- •Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a microadjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
- •Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
- •Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact and improved abrasion resistance.
- •Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant compound to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- •Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt.
- •Multi-density foot shell, incorporating heel and toe protection, is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
- •Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated on to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
- •The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
- •New buckle closure system includes high-impact and uniquely developed aluminium bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
- •Internal poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot. The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
- •Alpinestars innovative and patented biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement.
- •Dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident. Replaceable wide fit torsion bar included.
- •TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area provide increased sensitivity and control.