This product has been discontinued
We think you might like these similar products below:
Alpinestars - Tech 10 Limited Edition Trey Canard Boots
- Customer Photos
The Alpinestars - Tech 10 Limited Edition Trey Canard Boots boots are arguably the best boots available on the market today. Brand new and being proudly worn by professional teams the world over, the Alpinestars 2014 Tech 10 Boots are already a proven winner. Alpinestars originally released the Tech 10 Boot in 2004, and at that point in time the Tech 10 Boots were considered by many ahead of the game. These boots were very technically advanced and eventually paved the way for others to follow. It was the first boot to feature the molded sole, the outside frame utilized TPU rubber making it extremely protective, and the inner booty was taken from the tech 8 for added comfort. A few years later in 2009 the boot received minor updates adding comfort and weight savings. Now the 2014 Alpinestars tech 10 boot has been totally revamped. Reborn with all of the same characteristics as before, Alpinestars has taken protection to the next level. By utilizing TPU material to contour the boot’s frame, protection has been added significantly to the toe, foot, heel, ankle, calf, shin, and Achilles tendon. With the replaceable dual sole, riders can get extensive life out of these boots making it worthwhile to spend the extra money as the safety benefits outweigh cheaper boots. With so many advancements and safety features, it comes as no surprise that the 2014 alpinestars tech 10 boots are choice for Ryan Villopoto, the 2013 AMA Supercross and Motocross Champ.
- Lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with lightweight microfiber and impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
- Innovative, evolutionary TPU shin-plate construction for greater range of fitment features a reinforced Velcro closure forcomfortable, highly customized closure.
- Shin zone incorporates TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and provides greater flex control.
- Evolutionary design for lateral flex zone provides front and rear flexion support andhelps prevents torsion.
- Medial-facing panel constructed from TPU with rubber insert for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance.
- Innovative TPU rearblade system protects heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
- Extensive TPU protection on toes, foot, heel, ankle, calf and shin with extra hard compounds on the toe-box, heel and Achilles tendon.
- New closure system includes polymer bucklesplus alumiunium frame with innovative self-aligning, quick release closures for customized secure fitment.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- TPU lower shell is reinforced with metal shank and includes toe reinforcement for impact and abrasionresistance.
- Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Poly fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area.
- Exclusive dual compound soleis seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support; the sole superior durability and grip.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
- Innovative biomechanical inner brace features torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation,while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included.
- Shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles plus an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
- Removable anatomic footbed.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Alpinestars - Tech 10 Limited Edition Trey Canard Boots:
After using the older versions of Alpinestars Tech 6 for a couple of years, I decided it was time to splurge on Tech 10s. At first, the boots look amazing - and the construction is top notch. The bootie system is awkward at first use, but I prefer putting the bootie on first. Break-in time for me was about 20 minutes riding time. The ankle and foot area is a little wide, but easy to get used to. The soles are slightly thicker than my old boots, which makes you feel like your riding kinda high, and like another reviewer said, it actually puts you in the "sweet spot" for your riding position. The feeling inside is very plush and comfortable, and the buckles clamp easily. After 2 months of use, they still look new and are holding up great. Highly recommend if you want to spend a little more.
- Competitive Rider