- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Tech 2 Boots
Alpinestars – Tech 2 boots are a perfect fit for riders who play around on mini bikes, ride ATVs, and even mechanics who need support and protection running around the pits. Designed to be lightweight, Durable, and most importantly flexible, the Alpinestars – Tech 2 motocross boots offer remarkable ankle and foot Protection. The outside of this dirt bike boot is molded by compression and is contoured around a tempered steel shank. A steel shoe shank is a piece of metal that is located in strategic positions around the boot to optimize support and protection. The assumption that the steel shanks in the Alpinestars – Tech 2 boots increase the weight and are a bad option for the boot is incorrect. Obviously any extra additives will increase weight to anything, but the steel shank used in the Alpinestars – Tech 2 boots does not make this boot heavier than the rest and increases the support you have around the outer sole. Designed to be an easy motocross boot to put on and take off, the Alpinestars – Tech 2 boots are equipped with a thick abrasion and heat resistant suede lining on the medial portion of the boot, dual compound toe guards, and an instep flex zone for optimal support. Another key feature that these dirt bike boots have that increase their durability is that the buckles are made from an injection molded TPR that is high impact resistant to reduce the breakage of buckles.
- Supple top grain leather aids in greater flexibility and comfort.
- Breathable liner.
- Outsole is an alpinestars exclusive compound design for high abrasion protection and high grip.
- The multi colored outsole is compression molded around a contoured tempered steel support shank.
- Buckles are made from a high impact resistant injection molded TPR.
- Lower achilles cutout for greater flexibility.
- High grip PVC and Velcro closure at top of boot.
- Medial side of boot in protected by thick, abrasion and heat resistant suede with unique heat stamped graphic.
- Instep flex zone stitched for maximum support.
- Dual compound toe guards for improved flexibility and increased impact protection.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Cushioning
- Wear Out Quickly
- Pitbike thrashing
Comments about Alpinestars - Tech 2 Boots:
I run these on my 110. The one con I have is due to my size. I'm 6'1" and it's super difficult to get my feet up and out of the way riding my pitbike. This problem leads to me dragging my toes a lot which is separating the sole from the boot but I love the comfort, the feel and the safety aspect of the boot. Worth it hands down
- Feels half size too big
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: