- Customer Photos
Alpinestars - Transition Drystar Glove
A superbly warm and waterproof glove that features an exclusive Alpinestars material technology for optimized levels of riding grip, the Transition DRYSTAR® incorporates a cuff strap closure for a secure fit and an elastic cuff closure to keep moisture and cold from penetrating to the hands.
- Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed and bonded triple layer construction to offer:
- Reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- High levels of durability and interior material integrity.
- Excellent windproofing performance.
- Constructed from lightweight, advanced polymer chassis with Neoprene knuckle area for optimized levels of comfort and durability.
- Incorporating Alpinestars’ exclusively developed 100 per cent waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane to keep out the elements.
- ThinsulateTM insulation and fleece lining for guaranteed heat performance as well as moisture wicking to keep hands dry and warm.
- EVA foam padding on heel of palm, top fingers and cuff for excellent comfort and fit.
- Key areas on the palm are reinforced with an advanced soft polymer layer plus synthetic suede for optimized grip and comfort.
- Extended gauntlet cuff construction for maximum coverage and weather protection.
- Velcro® cuff closure plus elasticated wrist ensures comfortable, secure and close-fitting fit.
- TPR and printed logos on top, plus reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Touch screen compatible material on index finger for use with GPS systems, smartphones and tablets.