- Customer Photos
Arai - VX Pro 4 Sly Helmet
The Arai VX Pro4 dirt helmet is for the serious off-road rider. If your looking for the best in comfort and protection then the Arai VX Pro 4 motocross helmet is for you. This helmet has a sleek look and its peak, mouth vent and top vents are all designed to break away upon impact.
The Arai VX Pro4 liner has a dry-cool material. The Interior of the helmet has been completely redesigned for comfort and ease when putting on the helmet as well as taking off the helmet. The VX Pro4 has Arai's signature triple-density foam for complete protection.The helmet will fill any goggle and not obstruct any of your surroundings. All the vents on this helmet will have increased air flow.
- Super fiber, complex laminate construction shell that is consistently round and smooth.
- The new VX-Pro4 peak is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the previous model for improved ability to deflect roost and flying debris.
- Chin-bar with stainless mesh grill, can be easily removed for cleaning or damage replacement.
- Goggle Strap Locator keeps the goggle strap in position even during aggressive, competitive riding.
- The new Air-Through construction on the top front vent and top rear vent covers as well as the side-port air ducts are designed to offer greatly improved ventilation efficiency, and are easier to clean and maintain.
- The all-new Removable Neckroll allows easy and convenient cleaning of the helmet.
- The revised Emergency Release Cheek Pad system has the release tab repositioned and is easier to access by rescue staff.
- Meets or exceeds Snell and DOT standards.
- For Sizing measure the circumference of your head one inch above your eyebrow.
20 7/8" – 21 1/4" -------- X-Small
21 5/8" - 22" ------------ Small
22 1/2" - 22 7/8" -------- Medium
23 1/4" - 23 5/8" -------- Large
24" - 24 3/8" ------------ X-Large
24 3/4" - 25 1/8" -------- XX-Large