- Customer Photos
Arctiva – Regulator Top (Women’s)
The cool mountain can be especially piercing. Proper layering is the key to beating the cold weather and staying warm. The Arctiva Women’s Regulator Top is a great base layer to wear underneath mid-layers and outerwear. Sometimes layering can get pretty heavy and restrict mobility. The Regulator Top is great because it is lightweight, while providing excellent insulation, and is extremely flexible in four different directions. The polyester & spandex blend keeps the material close to the skin to retain heat. Sometimes, layering can get a little too stuffy which can make riders just as uncomfortable as the freezing weather they are trying to combat. The Arctiva Regulator Top counteracts this by being breathable and moisture wicking. The spandex pulls moisture away from the skin and into the fabric where it can evaporate. This process helps to prevent excess perspiration build up underneath all the layers.
At BTO we carry all of the newest snowmobile apparel, like the Arctiva Women’s Regulator Top. Additionally, we carry an extensive variety of snowmobile apparel, gear and accessories from all the top brands!
- Mid-weight, highly breathable polyester
- Polyester fleece/spandex blend construction
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric removes moisture away from the skin to keep you dry and comfortable
- Four-way stretch fabric for ultimate comfort and range of movement
- Crew neck and simple slim sleeve-hem design for comfort
- Flat-lock stitched seams for added seam strength and comfort