Atomic Skin - Heated Glove Liners
Atomic Skin - Heated Glove Liners Features :
- Design offers climate protection and breathability in a stretchable, easy-to-wear garment
- Outer shell is constructed of a durable, weather-resistant, polyester blend fabric (95% polyester, 5% nylon), inner liner is 100% polyester and is complete with a heated collar (60% cotton, 40% polyester)
- Pro-Form stretch panels permit a more comfortable form fit to the entire body
- Feature Microclimate Technology which utilizes carbon Nano-Core heating elements, producing the highest level of safe infrared heat with the lowest power consumption while maintaining a comfortable, even flow of body-encompassing heat
- Available with or without heat control remote
- Glove liners with heat control remote include a five-position power controller with a two-button interface to allow quick adjustments of up to five different comfort setting levels and also include battery harness and connection cable
- Heat control operates from standard 12V electrical system and heat control for glove liners without heat is available separately (PART #2130-0205)
- Five-position controller (PART #2130-0205) features a built-in lead for connection to gloves or socks, operates with 6-18V, includes short circuit and reverse polarity protection and is complete with battery harness and Powerlet® lanyard
- Include garment controller and Y-splitter cable to allow connection to other pieces of heated clothing
- Available in black in adult sizes XS, S/M, L/XL and 2X
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Atomic Skin heated apparel cannot be paired or combined with any other brand of electrically heated apparel or control system.