- Customer Photos
AXO - 2016 Motion Pant TC
Inspired by the multi-time MXGP world champion, Antonio Cairoli, the AXO Motion Pant TC is what the world champ wears on race day. With AXO's unique design that uses the best material in the industry, the Motion Pant TC gives riders confidence without comprimising comfort. With combined 600 denier nylon thigh and crotch panels that provide durability that riders are looking for in a modern day motocross pant that is both cupportive and comfortable. To protect from hot exhaust systems, genuine leather is used on the inner knee panels for heat shielding. For the knees, AXO has designed in their own Slip fit knee technology and thigh pattern that suspends the thigh from the knee. This allows the panels to operate independently from one another and helps keep the pants on your waist. A true race pant, the AXO 2016 Motion Pant TC has already been proven to be a winner on the track!
- Upgraded hip protection design.
- AXO's own slip fit knee technology and thigh pattern suspends the thigh from the knee allowing the knee panel to operate independently from the leg of the pant. This helps keep the pants on your waist better and keeps you comfortable.
- Combined 600 denier Nylon thigh panels with punched Nylon blended thigh and crotch panels for a comfortable and supportive shell.
- Genuine leather is utilized on the inner knee panels which offers supreme comfort.
- 1000 Denier Kodra is layered over the rear of the pant which resists pilling and snags while gripping well with modern MX seats.
- Endless cuff is featured on the bottom which is slimmer and thinner than a regular cuff which won’t allow the snug-fit of a boot to cause any discomfort.