This product has been discontinued
Axo - Ride Gloves 2014
- Customer Photos
Axo - Ride Gloves
The RIDE GLOVE has been re-designed to meet the demands of today's riders. Constructed with a long lasting synthetic palm with a 3mm foam and tricot internal padding to help fight fatigue. Using stretch spandura, neoprene and lycra for a ultra light feel. Combined with soft tprs, minimal graphics, spandex gusset, adjustable wrist closure, and knuckle vents. Offering airflow, feel, support, comfort, and grip making the RIDE GLOVE your glove for year round riding.
- Single layer synthetic palm with internal 3mm pad
- Non-restrictive hook and loop wrist closures
- Comfortable Sport/Performance fit
- Tricot internal padding to help fight fatigue
- Stretch spandura, neoprene and lycra for an ultra light fee
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Snug Fit
- Well Padded
- Bmx Riding
- Short Trips
- Street Riding
Comments about Axo - Ride Gloves:
I have used these for Off-Road Motocross, Enduro, BMX Racing, and MTB Cross Country (CX) - they work great for everything.
They are not thick, but they also do not wear out quickly. I have had a few pair for a number of years. The Velcro closure strap has held up well, and allows for adjustable fit around the wrist, and facilitates easy on/off.
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider