- Customer Photos
Bell - 2016 Moto-9 Camo Helmet
The Bell Moto-9 Camo Helmet is one of the most feature-laden helmets that Bell has to offer. Built on the famous Moto-9 frame, this newest motocross helmet from Bell has been meticulously designed and beautifully crafted. The “Tri-Matrix” shell is made of a lightweight composite that features a velocity flow ventilation system for maximum cooling. The fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor has air intake vents and increases the flow during any ride. Considering the dangers of overheating today during long rides, this ventilation system is key to fun and comfort through your ride. Not only is the Bell Moto-9 Camo Helmet brand new for 2016, but it will be one of the most sought after colorways this year when taking into account the color of some of the most popular jerseys released this year by the major brands.
Not only are the graphical designs and technological advances some of the finest in the industry, but the comfort settings for the helmet are second to none. A padded chin strap and a removable/washable x-static XT2 Silver Liner are the most important features inside this helmet. Not only do they keep your head in the helmet, but it also keeps your head nice and comfortable. Not only are you comfortable in your helmet, after a long day of riding, it is simple to clean afterwards.
All in all, you cannot lose if you purchase the Bell Moto-9 Camo Helmet. Bell is a fine company of quality that you can definitely depend on. This shows in the amount of confidence Bell has in their warranty with their industry-leading warranty that lasts 5 years.
Moto-9 Camo Helmet Features:
- Lightweight Composite "Tri-Matrix" Shell.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents.
- Removable/washable X-Static XT2 Silver Liner.
- Extended Wear interior.
- Exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System cheekpads.
- Quickflip Visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on.
- Fully Ventilated EPS-lined chinbar.
- Integrated vented roost guard.
- New and approved Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring Closure.
- Industry-leading Five-year Warranty.
- Snell M2015, DOT approved