- Customer Photos
2018 Bullitt Helmet - Bell
- Low-profile fiberglass composite shell
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Front chin vents with metal mesh intake and exhaust vents
- genuine leather, removable/ washable, anti-bacterial interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Padded chin strap with leather D-ring closure
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Accessory shields available for a personalized look
- Additional flat shield included
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequately Vented
- Void Of Pressure Points
- Everyday Riding
- Street Riding
Comments about Bell - Bullitt Helmet:
If you're looking at this helmet, it's probably because you're into that retro vibe, and this helmet hits that requirement on the mark. I purchased the matte black, and am very happy with that decision.
I took an extended weekend trip after getting my helmet, and after 15 hours in the saddle, I can't complain about anything from a comfort standpoint. I thought the strap looked thin and flimsy, but I never had a problem with the wind catching the helmet or the strap cutting into my neck. I got excellent airflow while wearing this helmet (a huge positive, considering it was 100+ degrees both days), and I wore my Ray-Bans under the shield without any pressure points on my temples or behind the ear.
My only suggestion is this: if you are borderline Medium or Large, go ahead and purchase the Bell Bullitt 40mm (XS) cheek pads to make the helmet more secure. Everything on the helmet fit perfect except for the cheek pads, and after reading the reviews on the pads, it seems many people are having the same issue with the helmet.
I love this helmet, though, and I can't wait to upgrade to a bubble shield in gold iridium!
- Casual Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast