- Customer Photos
Bell - Bullitt Helmet
Inspired by the very first Bell Star helmet, the Bullitt is a modern take on the original. Featuring an exceptional fit and ultra-high quality details, the Bullitt is the perfect helmet for riders looking for a vintage look with full-face protection.
- Ultra low-profile fiber composite shell
- Multi Density EPS liner
- Removable, washable, and anti-bacterial interior
- Perforated micro suede interior fabric with leather trim
- Padded chin strap with stainless steel D-ring closure with leather pull tab
- 3 shell 3 EPS system
- 5 Metal Mesh intake vents with 1 Rear Exhaust Vent
- 3D Cut cheek Pads with speaker pockets
- Magnefusion shield closure system
- Accessory shields available for a personalized look
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- Certification: DOT/ECE/AS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequately Vented
- Void Of Pressure Points
- Everyday Riding
- Street Riding
Comments about Bell - Bullitt Helmet:
If you're looking at this helmet, it's probably because you're into that retro vibe, and this helmet hits that requirement on the mark. I purchased the matte black, and am very happy with that decision.
I took an extended weekend trip after getting my helmet, and after 15 hours in the saddle, I can't complain about anything from a comfort standpoint. I thought the strap looked thin and flimsy, but I never had a problem with the wind catching the helmet or the strap cutting into my neck. I got excellent airflow while wearing this helmet (a huge positive, considering it was 100+ degrees both days), and I wore my Ray-Bans under the shield without any pressure points on my temples or behind the ear.
My only suggestion is this: if you are borderline Medium or Large, go ahead and purchase the Bell Bullitt 40mm (XS) cheek pads to make the helmet more secure. Everything on the helmet fit perfect except for the cheek pads, and after reading the reviews on the pads, it seems many people are having the same issue with the helmet.
I love this helmet, though, and I can't wait to upgrade to a bubble shield in gold iridium!
- Casual Rider, Motorcycle Enthusiast