This product has been discontinued
Bell - Moto-9 Carbon Tagger Clash Helmet
- Customer Photos
Bell - Moto-9 Carbon Tagger Helmet
No excuses, no extra weight, and no BS. Simply put, the Moto-9 Carbon is the most advanced and progressive MX helmet ever built. From the ultra-light carbon construction to exceptional features like the Velocity Flow Ventilation system and Flying Bridge Visor with QuickFlip adjustment, every inch of the Moto-9 Carbon was designed and developed to provide you with all the performance you demand from your equipment. Safety is just as important as performance, which is why the Moto-9 Carbon comes equipped with Bell's exclusive Magnefusion Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads and was designed to accommodate the Eject Helmet Removal System. These two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries. To protect and carry your helmet, the Moto-9 comes equipped with a deluxe padded helmet bag and the confidence of a five-year warranty.
- Velocity flow ventilation™
- Kevlar/carbon fiber/fiberglass Trimatrix™ composite shell
- Fully adjustable flying bridge visor™
- Removable & washable x-static™ silver-lined extended wear™ interior
- Exclusive magnesfusion™ emergency removal system (MERS) cheek pads
- Quickflip™ visor screws
- Fully ventilated EPS-Lined chin bar
- Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with d-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Comes with helmet bag
- DOT and SNELL M2010 certified
Sizing Chart: ADULT HELMETS
- XXS: 52-53cm • 20"- 20 3/4"
- XS: 54-55cm • 21 1/4"- 21 5/8"
- SM: 55-56cm • 21 5/8"- 22"
- MD: 57-58cm • 22 1/2"- 22 3/4"
- LG: 58-59cm • 22 3/4"- 23 1/4"
- XL: 60-61cm • 23 5/8"- 24"
- XXL: 62-63cm • 24 1/2"- 24 3/4"