Bell - Moto-9 Carbon Flex Seven Rogue Helmet
Bell - 2017 Moto-9 Flex Seven Rogue Helmet
Looking for a sick new helmet from Bell Helmets? Check out these Moto-9 Flex Seven MX helmets right here at Btosports.com. The 2017 Moto-9 Flex Seven Helmets are available in 3 color schemes that will turn heads everywhere you go. These Helmets are a spawn of the collaboration between Bell Helmets and Seven MX that do not sacrifice performance for style. With a new protection system that has been integrated into the shell of these Moto-9 Flex Helmets there is no reason not to purchase one of these helmets today.
Bell uses a lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction that is lined with a 3 layer interior liner. The interior liner is specifically designed to mitigate and absorb more of the energy that is generated during low, mid, and high-speed crashes, and the testing lab has proven so as it has been approved by the Snell, DOT, and ECE safety standards. Increasing the safety of this Bell Moto-9 Flex Seven Helmet even further is the Magnefusion Emergency Removal System cheek pads. The cheek pads are able to be easily removed from emergency responders as they are now attached to the helmet with a magnet.
Moto-9 Flex Helmet Features:
- Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction
- Flex Energy Management interior liner
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Magnefusion™ Magnetic Strap Keeper
- Padded Chin-Strap with D-Ring Closure
- Padded, Lined Helmet Bag Included
- Industry leading Five-year warranty
- Snell M2015, DOT and ECE approved