- Customer Photos
Bell - MX-9 Stryker Helmet with MIPS 2017
Keep your cool with the now MIPS equipped Bell MX-9 Helmet out now for 2017. The Bell MX-9 Styker Helmet is no different from its predecessor that retains it's high Velocity-Flow ventilation systems that moves a ton of cold air in, and keeps warm air out of your helmet to keep you cool and comfortable. The Bell Stryker Helmet features a moisture wicking liner that channels air to circulate where it is needed and is fully removable for washing.
New for 2017 MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) is now offered on most of Bell's helmets. The system is designed to dramatically improve rotational impact energy displacement to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts, a leading slip-pane technology that is now becoming an industry standard.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- 3 Shell and EPS sizes for personalized fit
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with air intake vents
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Integrated roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry leading 5-year warranty
- Meets or exeeds DOT and ECE certificates