- Customer Photos
2018 MX-9 MIPS Marauder Helmet - Bell
The MX-9 Helmets are part of Bell’s new 2018 catalogue of protective gear. Similar, to the other helmets in part of the product line, the shell of this helmet is made from a lightweight polycarbonate material/ ABS Shell Construction. The MX-9 also comes equipped with a lightweight Flying Bridge Visor™ that can be easily removed and/or replaced. Another feature of the MX-9 is the multiple vents that have been added to the outside of the helmet as well as on the visor. All of this culminates with these helmets being MIPS certified for their overall safety to the wearer.
On the interior of the helmet Bell has improved on its design. As a first of its kind, Bell has created what they call the Flex Management Interior Liner. This system is a three-layer impact liner for energy management. The Reason for the three-layers is simple, not all crashes are created equal. Therefore, each liner that is added into the helmet fits to aid in the energy distribution depending on how high the energy (kinetic force, or how hard your head is going to be banging around in the helmet). The 3 liners work together to provide a personalized fit, no matter the shape or size of the wearer.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- MIPS® energy management system
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Integrated roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty