- Customer Photos
Biltwell - Gringo-S Solid Helmet
Every Biltwell helmet is engineered and manufactured and priced to meet standards of function, performance and value that make sense in the real world. Simple, honest and high-quality motorcycle helmet that anyone can afford, and that everyone will be proud to use and own. At Biltwell, we think quality counts. We hope you agree with us, and that you think our helmets embody ideals that you value and that make sense.
The Gringo S Solid Helmet is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
Biltwell Gringo-S Solid Helmet features:
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware