- Customer Photos
Bolt - Chain Adjuster Blocks (Honda)
- Billet aluminum chain adjuster blocks hold the wheel precisely in place while tightening the chain and stay in position even when the axel is removed.
- Bolts unique design means only one 12mm (13mm on the KTM) wrench is needed to make chain adjustments.
- Each anodized 6061 aluminum block has laser etched aligning marks and has anti-seize pre-applied to threads.
- Kawasaki chain adjuster blocks get an added bonus of 22mm metal locknut to replace the Stock cotter pin and castle nut.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Simplifies a mundane maintenance task.
Comments about Bolt - Chain Adjuster Blocks (Honda):
Opted for the black anodized version. Adds a nice touch to my Honda CRF450R. Elegant design. Makes adjusting the chain tension a bit simpler. Easy installation.
- Was this a gift?: