- Customer Photos
Bolt - Sprocket Fasteners
Replace your worn out sprocket bolts with Bolt Sprocket Fasteners. This kit includes 6 class 10.9 zink plated steel sprockets with factory style class 10.9 Fuji metal-locking nuts and washers. Each bolt has medium strength threadlock patches pre-applied, that seals when the bolt is tightened for a double lock. Included in the kit is an 8mm socket tool insert for socket wrenches.
To insure long and relable use of the Bolt Sprocket fasteners, please follow a few steps:
- First Clean and inspect your hub. If the hub is damaged in any way or if the mounting holes are oval, the hub MUST be replaced.
- Use the included Allen insert in an 8mm socket to install the sprocket bolts
- Refer to your owners manual for the proper torque specs for your motorcycle. Be sure you take the reading from the nut side and NEVER over tighten the sprocket bolts!
If your sprocket bolts become loose, they must be replaced! Sprocket bolts become loose only under extreme stress, an indication that either they were installed improperly or there is a problem with the drive line. Check the drive line for bent chain guides, bad wheel alignment, damaged mounting holes on the hub, etc. Properly tightened sprocket bolts on properly functioning drive lines will remain tight indefinitely.
- A full set of high strength, grade 10 steel sprocket bolts to resist stretch and sheer force.
- Matched with Fuji-lock 12mm hex flange nuts.
- Mini tube of off-road formula thread lock included.