- Customer Photos
Box - Extremum Bottom Bracket (BMX)
No longer do you have to modify your bottom bracket, as the Box Extremum Bottom Bracket is designed for the rigors of BMX racing. The first external bottom bracket designed for BMX racing, the Extremum BB features non-contact, titanium coated SUS bearings, modified low-friction seals and lightweight lube. This provides low friction and free spinning cranks that is more in line with what BMX racers want. The titanium coating results in a faster, more precise pedal stroke that gets the power to the ground faster. The Box Extremum Bottom Bracket for BMX bikes will give you the edge over the competition right off the gate!
- The Extremum RacePrep is the first external BB designed for BMX racing and features non-contact, titanium-coated SUS bearings, modified low-friction seats and lighter weight lube
- The titanium coating results in a low friction coefficient, increased corrosion resistance and smoother rolling bearings
- The result is a BB with less drag and a level of bearing protection more in line with the needs of BMX racers
- Shell Width 68/73mm
- Thread 1.37" x 24 TPI (English)
- Weight 100 grams / 3.52 ounces
- Extremum RacePrep™ bottom brackets may require more frequent maintenance, depending on your riding habits.