- Customer Photos
Bridgestone - Battlax BT-003 Racing Street Front/Rear Tire Combo
The Battlax BT-003 from Bridgestone is the ultimate performance tire for your sport bike. Specially street-tuned sport tire derived from latest racing tire BT-003. Its Ultimate Grip Performance derived from MotoGP technology provides riders sporty riding enjoyment with confident grip on streets and dry-condition circuits. 3LC + Ultraction Compound provides the necessary performance on street, with delightful handling and enhanced grip. The breaking and cornering capability on dry circuits has been improved dramatically. The Battlax BT-003 racing street tire is at home on the track where ultimate traction during hard accelleration and braking are needed.
- Street Sport Tire with Ultimate Grip Performance is derived from MotoGP technology.
- Designed for Sporty Riding enjoyment with confident grip on streets and dry-condition circuits.
- Specially street-turned tire developed from our latest racing tire BT-003 which has achieved many victories in production-class races (600cc-1000cc).
- BT-003RS is the successor to BT-002RS and BT-090 and covers various engine sizes and models (from middle sport class to super sport class).
- The 3LC (3 Layer Compound) and 5LC (5 Layer Compound) provide regular wear and the optimized pattern design provides longer wear life than ex-models: BT-002RS/BT-090
- Center Compound consists of high grip compound which balances mileage and grip
- Shoulder Compound consists of "Ultraction Compound" which exerts stronger grip power in braking and cornering
- New Tread Pattern based on BT-003 Racing is tuned for increased WET grip and shock absorption on streets
- MS-BELT provides light handling, absorbs sudden input from bumps and enhances stability and good line-holding in corners
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good wear
- heat up fast
- Road Course
Comments about Bridgestone - Battlax BT-003 Racing Street Front/Rear Tire Combo:
Great tire for street or track. Provide lots of grip and heat up very quickly. I don't ride in the rain so I can't comment on their capabilities in the wet. I've done 4 trackdays on them and ridden on the street with about 4500 miles total and I still tread left until the wear bars are exposed.
- Was this a gift?: