- Customer Photos
Deity - Copperhead Stem (Bicycle)
Please note that these Bicycle Stems will only fit the 31.8 mm bar diameters.
If you are looking for a new bicycle stem for your BMX or Mountain Bike, BTO Sports has you covered. We have a great selection of Deity Copperhead stems to choose from and in two different sizes. Whether you are a BMX rider who loves to hit the pump track, or a downhill mountain biker looking for the best setup to hit the trails with, you will be able to get a new bicycle stem right here at BTO Sports. The Deity Copperhead Stem comes in a 35mm length designed for BMX.
It designed specifically for BMX riders as they tend to prefer a shorter/smaller “cockpit” to jump with as opposed to a larger one that the Mountain Bike riders would prefer. Typically Mountain Bike riders would prefer the 50mm length because it gives them more room to work with inside between the bars and the seat and provide them with a posture that is optimal for riding in the trails. These products are designed to be one of the best on the market thanks to deity’s high quality manufacturing.
These Deity Copperhead bicycle stems are lighter than the Cavity stem as they are machined from the 6061 T6 Aluminum. This means you will have an increase in performance, and style, without increasing weight (drastically0. Along with that, the wide faceplate increases stiffness with wide handlebar. These Deity bicycle stems are available in multiple colors so you have the greatest chances at finding one that fits your style. If you have any questions, feel free to call us and we will help you to our greatest ability!
Deity Copperhead Stem (Bicycle) Features:
- Even lighter than the Cavity stem
- Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Short 30mm stack height and 55mm wide faceplate for increased stiffness with wide handlebars
- Features reverse cross bolt system for increased clamping power, tapered body for cleaner lines and weight reduction, multiple internal and external machining processes to reduce every gram possible, rounded edges throughout
- Pro installation tip: always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top
- steerer dia: 1-1/8"
- bar dia: 31.8mm
- rise:0 deg