- Customer Photos
Dunlop 250R/450F MX52 Rear/Rear Combo
The Dunlop MX52 GeoMax Tire is derived with input from top level AMA Supercross and Motocross riders, the MX52 will replace the MX51 and MX71 in the Motocross/Supercross line-up. In 2013, prototype versions of the production MX52 front and rear tires were used an astounding 62 times by the overall race winners in AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross. Designed to offer enhanced feel and steering accuracy and to help smooth ride characteristics.
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface
- Staggered Distribution of Center Blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Good Cornering
- Good Ride
Comments about Dunlop - 125R/250F MX 52 Intermediate Rear/Rear Tire Combo:
wow - ordered these on a wednesday and had them here and on the bike friday afternoon. kudos bto!
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider