This product has been discontinued
Dunlop - D952 Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire
- Customer Photos
- The Dunlop D952 is a value-priced off-road tire designed to handle a wide variety of terrain and conditions.
- The D952 boasts high-durability construction for long wear and great traction.
- All-new compound delivers good grip and excellent durability, resulting in a range of tires that work great in a wide range of conditions.
- Patterned after the popular D752 motocross tire, with a modified knob structure-resized knobs that also feature an increased radius at the base to make them more durable.
NO COD's on Tire orders. THE MINIMUM TIRE ORDER HAS
TO BE AT LEAST 2 TIRES. YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM ANY SIZE OF THE TIRE, AS LONG AS YOU
ORDER A TOTAL OF TWO TIRES. (THAT DOES NOT MEAN 2 OF THE SAME TIRE) YOU CAN
ORDER A FRONT AND REAR OR WHATEVER COMBINATION YOU DESIRE. only Credit Card.
Tires sales are only in the 48 states excluding Hawaii and Alaska.
No International orders for tires.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Good Cornering
- Good Ride
Comments about Dunlop - D952 Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire:
Great all-around tire ... Super versatile and extremely durable.
- Casual Rider, Competitive Rider, Mechanic, Motorcycle Enthusiast