- Customer Photos
Dunlop - MX3S Front Tire (Soft to Medium)Just like the MX52, the Dunlop MX32 Geomax was first seen in the sole possession of the factory race teams. And now after dominating the 2013 SX and MX race season, the MX32 front tire finally drops to the riding public. Able to cover sand, soft and intermediate terrain, Dunlop has created a knob pattern that greatly improves cornering bite and feel over a wide range of surfaces. For the competitive motocross rider, the writing is on the wall.
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy
- Staggered Middle Blocks: Alternating mid-shoulder knobs in the MX32 have been angled differently and are sized differently to add side grip and promote light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts
- Elimination of tie-bar design: The tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks. This enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions
- Chiseled Shoulder Block: Derived from the MX31, this chiseled block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip
- Knob Placement: Newly improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Dunlop - MX32 Front Tire (Soft to Medium):
Have been using these for a couple of years now. Work really good in soft stuff.
They do not like rocky areas at all. Will start to chunk of side knobs. Not sure if it's from pushing hard or too soft for harder terrain and rocks
- Competitive Rider