This product has been discontinued
Dunlop - MX51 Intermediate Rear Tire
- Customer Photos
Dunlop - MX51 Intermediate Tires
- New for 2009.
- New design profile with "more volume" for excellent cornering grip and improved ride comfort.
- Recessed biting edges for greater cornering traction and rut performance in a wider range of terrain conditions.
- Tie-bar for increased block stiffness and recess design for improved medium-to-harder terrain performance.
- Unique "cross-stitch" shoulder black distribution for better traction and grip in medium-to-medium-hard conditions.
- Enhanced land/sea ration and a wider tread profile for improved traction.
- Larger radius black base for strength and increased durability.