- Customer Photos
Dunlop - MX71 Hard Terrain (Rear Tire)
- Successor to the D745 and D739.
- Incorporates a variety of innovated features to deliver optimum performance in hard pack/blue groove conditions as well as intermediate conditions.
- New profile design with more tread volume in the shoulder for excellent cornering grip.
- Directional front tire pattern for maximum traction and braking.
- Unique placement of camber traction blocks to maximize lean angle traction and grip when exiting corners.
- GEOmetric front tire shoulder block shape for increased cornering power, predictable slide control and braking grip.
- Recessed biting edges in both the front and rear tires, yields more traction for greater grip throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Good Cornering
- Good Ride
Comments about Dunlop - MX71 Hard Terrain Rear Tires:
Cant afford two tires yet, but i love this one! Cant wait to get the next- lol
- Casual Rider