- Customer Photos
Dunlop - Trailsmart Front/Rear Tire Combo
Designed for adventure, the all new Dunlop Trailsmart tires are the latest in high performance adventure tires. From your Sunday morning ride to multi-day jaunts, the Trailsmart will keep you connected to the road in various conditions. Utilizing Dunlop's new XGT Cross Groove trad pattern, the Trailsmart is designed for the diverse terrain that adventure bikes see on their rides. From touring the back roads, to off-roading exploring, the Trailsmart is designed to compliment the weight and massive power of today's large displacement adventure bikes. The end result is a tire for serious adventure riders who are looking for mileage and wet/dry grip.
The new XGT Cross groove tread pattern that rapidly evacuate water in wet conditions, and helps find traction off-road. The grooves also aid in bump absoption, which helps the Trailsmart roll over small obstacles for greater off-road traction.
The interaction and orientation of the Cross Groove tread pattern also has significant advantages on the street. The pattern provides a large footprint and equalizes pressure distribution across the tire, improving mileage and handling, and promoting more even wear as the miles add up. Tread block rib angles help optimize block stiffness to reduce tire squirm and heat buildup through friction, thus reducing wear around the tread block edges.
Like Dunlop’s high-performance Sportmax tires, Trailsmart also employs Jointless Band (JLB) rear-tire construction. JLB uses a continuously wound belt around the tire that helps maintain a consistent contact patch and reduces distortion and excessive heat build-up, contributing to an enhance highway ride and higher mileage.
- Designed for riders who primarily travel on the street, but also venture off-road.
- New tread pattern with intersecting grooves increases wet-weather performance as well as off-road traction.
- Large footprint and even pressure distribution helps increase traction and mileage.
- Silica-fortified tread compound enhances traction and grip in wet and dry weather, and helps reduce rolling resistance for better mileage.
- High mileage, a smooth ride, great wet and dry grip, and capable of tackling off-road exploration, the all-new Trailsmart.